Do not steal nor edit MY property. - Fiernull
17 (Post BoB)
|Title|| Dust Technician
Little War Machine
|Alias|| Crown Breaker
Royal Pawn (former)
Agent Kaiserin (former)
|Affiliation|| Beacon Academy
Headless Players (former)
Legazpi Defense Group (former, when it was BOB)
|Job Types|| Combat
|Relatives|| Gustave Bluthardt (father)
Maya Perlas (biological mother)
Mona Bluthardt (adoptive mother, auntie)
Casper Bluthardt (older half-brother, cousin)
Aricia Bluthardt (older half-sister, cousin)
Basilia Bluthardt (younger half-sister, cousin)
Brunhilde Engelnacht (second cousin)
Wynston Arkwright (second cousin)
|Likes||Dusts, coming up with and perfecting Dust combos, trying to improve weapons with Dusts, relaxation|
|Dislikes||Wasting Dusts, running out of Dusts, anything too sweet, being yelled at, her mother|
|Special Skills||Dust manipulation, swordsmanship, knifeplay, gunmanship, designing weapons|
|Weaknesses||Reliant on Dusts for powerful attacks, masking anxiety by being emotionally numb, lack of social experience|
Cyzarine is a promising young weapons designer and a skilled Dust specialist of the Bluthardt family. She's the presumed third child of the matriarch, and primarily known by her moniker "Little War Machine" in her hometown. The signature she uses in her varied creations is Crown Breaker.
If her true origin is revealed, her real name would Cyzarine Seelehardt.
Cyzarine has relatively blank, dark blue eyes with occasional shadows underneath. She hides them with a pair of sportive sunglasses, purple-tinted, to be able to look at people's eyes and observe them from head to toe with ease and comfort. She wears a purple military-grade headphones, to mitigate the effects of her still-diminishing hyperacusis.
Her shamrock green hair is a little curly, shoulder in length, and seemed to be all over the place. She ties it up in ponytail, sometimes letting it loose whenever she finds it trivial to take care. Majority of her pale skin is hidden under her baggy-looking clothes (comfy as she claims it), from neck to feet, since the scars from lacerations, burns, and avulsion are too unsightly to look at.
Covering the long, jagged scar and deformed skin on Cyzarine's front neck is a black crocheted scarf highlighted with gold and violet flowery designs. The sleeves of the black short jacket are long and slightly loose, and have purple zipper on the forearms to accommodate her weapon called Grimoire. When not wearing her arm-based weapon, Cyzarine wears a black fingerless glove on her right hand to hide a slit-like puncture scar pierced by a sword. The base of her upper clothing is a sleeveless purple shirt with a hoodie that dangles over the jacket, and hides a round-shaped golden locket etched with the sigil of a skull. The shirt is quite long that it reaches her hips, concealing the zipper of her black pajama jeans and its belt that holds vials of Dusts. Her sword weapon, Grand Magus, is located on the right side of her belt with the scabbard hanging in two hooks (reference).
Protecting the lower calf section of the pajama jeans down to the soles of the feet are a pair of combat boots made of layers of carbon nanotubes with composite metal foam on the toe part. The whole sole are made of titanium with metal-graphene nanolayered composite. Her outfit is weaved with graphene for improved protection.
Cyzarine either has a sling backpack, a hip belt on her left paired with waist bag connected by one strap, or both to carry additional Dust reserves for her extensive Dust consumption. They're woven with carbon nanotubes for protection in combat.
Due to severe injuries, Cyzarine had her mandible, maxilla, ribs, and sternum replaced with 3-D printed bones made of titanium. She had the sides of the mandible converted into storage to hold a pair of reinforced small Dust vials as emergency reserves. She can pull them out by peeling off the synthetic skin and unlocking the clips keeping them in place. However, this'll weaken her bite if not replaced.
To prevent any complications between the artificial jaw and the cervical spine supporting the head, the C1 and C2 of her cervical spine are replaced with more flexible but sturdy counterparts.
Cyzarine has a long scar with burns on the sides over her chest where her titanium sternum is located, sliced forcefully by a burning knife but missed her heart. Another scar was a thick laceration that crossed vertically over her left collarbone like a shoulder strap, hacked by a heavy blade. Etched on her right shoulder blade are two arrow wounds, one of the few scars on her back along with erratic whipping wounds. Her arms possessed minimal scars, typically accumulated from bullets and blades that had grazed her flesh.
Going down to her abdomen, Cyzarine has a scar on her left waist, appearing as a deep thin line inflicted by a razor-sharp string. There are three stab wounds on the middle, near an avulsion wound in the right waist. The rest were mere incisions and bruises.
Tattooed her right clavicle is a beautiful, shaded winged cat tattoo that has tinges of purple in the black fur of a cat with two beautiful, radiant blue wings sprouting from its back. Valka Cedafalt helped come up with the concept of the tattoo while the cat is inspired from Cyzarine's long-time companion, Kira.
Cyzarine's life started when her biological mother had tricked and seduced her younger twin sister's husband. She was extracted from her mother, and put in an artificial womb in an underground laboratory in Mistral. Upon birth, Cyzarine became the older fraternal twin sister of Basilia, actually her younger half-sister, and was sent to Benilde City, the hometown of her family in Atlas.
A symbol of shame to the upper class Bluthardt family, Cyzarine had been bound within the territories of her family for a decade, limiting her socialization to those only affiliated to her family. She was never allowed to join family gatherings but was allowed to go to social gatherings simply as an accessory to the respectable image of the family. Cyzarine was also deprived of education for aristocracy and potential clan head. Instead, she was tossed to a training regimen to kill at a young age.
Being a child, there was a time she craved approval and acknowledgement from Mona, the mother she knew of. Cyzarine never understood why she wasn't loved by her mother as deeply as her siblings. Thinking that it was because she wasn't as good as her siblings, she strove to win against her older cousins in their spars so Mona would notice her. However, this desire for love didn't last long and was replaced by fear and trauma. Cyzarine had attempted to hold her "mother" one time simply for attention but she was backhanded, hard, in reflex. Because her Aura wasn't refined at that time, her jaw broke easily after hitting a hard wooden table. She received her titanium jaw at the age of 8, and have had been avoiding her mother since then.
After the incident, Cyzarine had turned her attention to reading books about Dust to distract herself. Seeing that it could increase her combat potential, she was introduced to a mysterious young woman named Celestina, one of the most talented Dust casters of the family who had been volunteering to become her teacher in Dust casting for a while, being an associate of her real mother. Cyzarine was quickly charmed by Celestina's playful use of Dust manipulation, stirring awake a feeling of hunger for knowledge in her for the first time. They became very close like mother and daughter as time went by with Cyzarine taking after her mother figure's knack for designing weapons.
Cyzarine's studies of Dust made all its way to a paramilitary called Black Order Battalion, where some of her fellow family members had gained more combat experience.
Years later, the 15-year old Cyzarine lost her mother figure. She had taken a bounty hunting mission from the paramilitary, not knowing the true danger it entailed that led to her capture by the target, a notorious madman with high-tier Dust manipulation skills. The madman tortured her for hours, from laceration to bondage and then intentionally missing her heart upon damaging her chest with a burning knife. Her half-siblings and mother-figure were just on time to attack the madman, messing up slitting her throat and damaging one artery only. A bloody and intense battle took place, with the two siblings severely wounded and one sibling trying to stop the bleeding of Cyzarine's neck, and worn out Celestina struggling to kill the madman. To Cyzarine's horror, she witnessed the final moments of her mentor who, in last-ditch effort to end the fight once in for all, had made a suicidal move that ended her own and the madman's life. She and her siblings were soon rescued, and remained in the hospital to heal their wounds. Cyzarine received a titanium sternum and parts of the ribs connected to it due to severe fractures, and a therapy headphones because of hyperacusis caused by scraping ice skates back in the ice rink. Physically healed but left deeply scarred from the lost of her mother figure. She hid her depression, not wanting to be seen as a liability in the eyes of her family.
Cyzarine tagged along with her siblings to Vale when they got assigned to the paramilitary's HQ. She enrolled at Beacon Academy at her siblings' suggestion to take a break from work, and also to keep her mind occupied from the damages that her previous mission have had brought upon her. In attempt to move on, Cyzarine forged Adlig Teufel and Reiluft to replace the weapons that she and Celestina had made together: Grand Magus and Grimoire.
Series of events (rps) took place, and all of them impacted her in both good and bad ways. Soon, she was given the order to become a member of a mercenary group to ensure that her family's operations wouldn't be hindered by other territorial mercenaries of this group.
Things became a little complicated for Cyzarine.
After her older brother had taken her place in the ANGELs, the Bluthardt family became part of a large criminal network of alliances called The Nine Dragons of Vale. She didn't like the path her family took, mainly because it was the decision of her mother who seemed not to love her. On the other hand, she felt directionless, not knowing what she really wanted for herself after giving all she have to her family.
That was then she decided to start all over again from the scratch, starting from bringing back her real weapons with the hopes that she could connect the dots from the time she had with her late mentor to her future.
At some point in time in Mistral, she became close with a former co-ANGEL named Valka after meeting for the second time in a search and rescue mission. Their meeting rekindled her zeal for Dust studies, eventually leading her to conceive CADS, a bare bone-like add-on device composed of Dust slot, Dust port, and Dust "route" (the object to be infused with Dust released from the Dust port) to increase Valka's Dust reserves in her weapons.
Currently in a journey to make the coolest Dust Spell.
Cyzarine comes across a very quiet person and awkward, remnants of her confident and relaxed past self buried along with the death of her mother figure. She prefers to remain unnoticeable most of the time and observes personal space whenever around strangers. Though she appears to lack social skills, Cyzarine is shown to positively, sometimes affectionately, reciprocate certain approaches of people that brings out a surprising amiable and caring side of hers.
In the field, Cyzarine is capable of acting formal. Serious and impersonal, she does her job like a machine wrapped in flesh and rarely asks anything personal and unrelated to work. Even so, she doesn't impose this thinking on others nor makes it a policy, leaving her in awkward position whenever she is asked about herself or silent at people bringing personal dilemmas to work.
Growing up in an environment where spilling blood and comprehending circumstances in analytical manner are norms, Cyzarine is naturally untroubled at such situations and tends to forget that this is unnatural to many. Her selective lack of empathy to enemies have also allowed her to do immoral things, cease to see them as living things. Though prone to ready to kill at any slightest “panic-inducing situations”, which she can manage, Cyzarine's real anxiety and fear lies at the slightest hint of threat towards her loved ones.
Cyzarine has become an explorer-type after she was granted more freedom to travel on her own will. Although she travels, she is mostly occupied picking up random knowledge, skills, and eye-catching objects that interests her. An example of this is her getting a tattoo after she saw Valka's blue-monarch butterfly wing tattoo.
Cyzarine is a budding weapons designer. Despite the lack of formal education in engineering and crafting, her learning capacity towards machinations and imagination is remarkably high, coupled with her enthusiasm to make better weapons and efficient Dust utilization of devices/weapons. Cyzarine also makes use of her researching and drawing skills to make weapons, always aiming for optimal and first-class functions that benefits the best of the wielder's skill set. On implementing her plans, she often goes to experts to do the work for her.
In her time as a trainee in the paramilitary, Cyzarine acquired the skills to drive vehicles (typical cars and boats), hack computers on average level, utilize torture methods, and deliver first-aid on the field.
Cyzarine is a teenager possessing the balance, intuition, and eye-hand coordination to traverse various obstacles and climb tall structures quietly and swiftly like a nimble cat. Her speed-endurance helps her maneuver and launch attacks without pausing to catch her breath frequently in combat. Although trained in unarmed martial arts, Cyzarine prefers to fight in freestyle and instinct but close enough to resemble more of an unarmed escrima. With back up from years of training and field missions, Cyzarine have adopted a preference to use ordinary objects as improvised weapons whenever she sees one.
She uses short-length weapons like batons, swords, and knives more than any other weapons as she feels more comfortable with them, allowing her to unleash swift barrage of thrusts and slashes and to parry better. Beyond that, she reveals little of her main combat skill, which is Dust Manipulation, as she uses it minimally to avoid being overtly dependent as well as to keep her cards close to her vest. However, in grim situations, Cyzarine would not hesitate to employ Dusts to step up her game, changing her combat role from being a rogue to a battlemage. If put in a team, she acts as a distraction, scout, and supporter.
Although adept in using firearms, Cyzarine prefers using them as backup weapons. To her, they simply limit her options when using Dusts.
As a dedicated (or obsessed) Dust user, Cyzarine ensures to make the most out of the Dusts' capabilities as much as possible, thus her frequent use of more than two Dusts at once. Stemming from years of studying Dusts under the tutelage of her mentor, a talented Dust caster and instructor, she gained the ability to formulate Dust Spells and weave combos, and the knowledge of applying their capabilities in some degree (not fully) with little Physics. Like her mentor, she takes inspiration from her surroundings, understand bits of their inner workings, and convert them into Dust Spells.
She favors melee to mid-range Dust casting, and boasts casting speed suitable in fast-paced battles. Most of her Dust Spells are dominated by Gravity Dust and Wind Dust tandem, which are sometimes accompanied by Ice Dust, making her far more adept manipulating them with ease. On the other hand, her control over the capabilities of Lightning and Fire Dusts are the most average that she'll opt to throw them around chaotically rather than strategically with finesse, or use her favored Dusts to control them better.
Semblance: Necro Ghost
Necro Ghost is a summoning Semblance of Cyzarine that manifests in a form of a black skeleton that oozes purple smoke and is known for its grinding and spinning features of its body. The skeleton is almost clasped to her figure due to its "fasteners", which were actually floating by 2 inches. Oddly enough, the skeleton's sentience are making unintelligible rumbling of its “throat” or chattering teeth when someone talks to it (or when Cyzarine has no one to talk to), and looking at the same thing/direction Cyzarine is looking at. The major disadvantage of the Semblance is that Necro cannot move away from Cyzarine nor walk and run.
Necro have a woven crown of thorns dug deep into its cracked skull, and a medieval gorget covering its neck, back, and chest. Inside its eye sockets are unblinking purple-dotted pupils that glows brightly from time to time. Its bulky skeletal torso is 7 feet tall, with an arm span of 9 ft and large hands with sharp fingertips. Necro features a pair of cylindrical forearms and upper arms fashioned with 3-inch edged spikes. Another are its perfectly lined sharp teeth wherein behind them hides a retractable, cephalopod-like maw with razor-edged fangs that can stretch up to 1-meter radius when the mouth opens. They're suitable for grabbing, shredding, skinning, and crushing whatever gets into the mouth, particularly a chobham armor at most. Lastly, its cervical spine, shoulders, elbows, and part of the spine above the floating ribs are pivots, allowing those parts to spin like wheels and drills.
Its floating ribs "clasps" on Cyzarine's shoulders while the lumbar spine grows ribs that merges together to form a skeletal structure of torso, with gaps covered and skull with crown of thorns engraved on the chest, that envelopes her torso. Necro's supposed legs forms a bony structure shaping and covering Cyzarine's hips that ends right above the knee.
- Necro moves according to thoughts, mental commands, or copied actions of Cyzarine (more on arm and head movement since Necro's attached to her).
- Cyzarine can share half of its sight, or fully see through the skeleton's eye sockets. This is particularly useful for expanding her field of vision like turning Necro's skull 360 degrees. When seeing through Necro, Cyzarine's scleras turn black.
- Necro itself has raw strength that can carry a 6,100 pound car (a Rolls-Royce Phantom at most), and has a speed and agility better than an average fighter.
- Necro can be infused with a lot of Dusts by throwing some to its mouth, allowing it to become more lethal in combat, as well as store them throughout the duration of the fight. Cyzarine controls the Dusts in Necro since the skeleton cannot control Dust itself, turning her summon into a “large, humanoid, Dust-casting device”. Just imagine Necro being a giant wand with Dust ports all over.
- Activation time is 3 seconds.
- Summoning Necro takes 10% of Cyzarine's Aura reserves, and directly consumes her Aura as it continues existisng; thus, attacks on the skeleton straight up decreases her reserves. On the other hand, prolonged use of Necro causes mental fatigue to Cyzarine after using it for 4 minutes of continuous use, needing at least 7 minutes worth of rest before using the Semblance again. If her Aura is less than 10%, Necro cannot be summoned.
Her purple-colored Aura has a remarkable amount, which compliments her preference for melee to mid-ranged combat, and constant use of Dust and Semblance.
Months later after the Fall of Beacon, Necro Ghost appears to further combine with Cyzarine's body. Its floating ribs have expanded, encasing her upper arms in which the pauldron-shaped bones have a skull engraved on them, and then up to her head where a menacing black skeletal jaw outlines hers. The skeletal jaw mask can materialize cephalopod-like maw similar to Necro's, albeit consumes a bit more Aura and only half a meter in radius. Activation time is reduced to 1 second after repeated practice.
In addition, the pivots of Necro have acquired the ability to detach its respective parts (head, torso, etc.) within 7-meter radius with respect to their point of origin, retaining connection through purple chain resembling veins that can be severed with continuous assault.
Grand Magus - Dust Divider and Fusion Xiphos (DDFX)
- Creator's signature: Crown Breaker & Caelestis Breaker
Grand Magus is a xiphos with a black-colored blade made of S7 Shock Steel. The blade is also modified to concentrate the Dusts on the edges of the blade and the fuller for more efficient consumption of Dusts, and to employ creative combinations of Dusts. Cyzarine can fight with dual swords but chose to use one sword for flexibility when using Grimoire, her other weapon also built for Dust casting.
The xiphos' hilt is black, highlighted in purple, capable of extending for two-handed use, with a round-shaped, mechanical-like guard with langets that has one Dust vial-shaped tube on each side to protect the vials. One Dust slot infuses one side of the blade, meaning that the other side can be infused with another type of Dust depending on what Dust was inserted in the other slot. The part where the two Dusts meet is in the fuller up to the 1-inch triangular tip of the xiphos' blade where Cyzarine usually releases Dust. With 2 Dust slots in total, the xiphos can discharge Dusts 30 times (15 times per Dust vial) before running out.
Such design was made in order to gain more and accurate control over the two Dusts since fusing them together muddles Cyzarine's individual control of Dust. An excellent example would be the use of Fire-Wind Dust tandem. Cyzarine choose between simply hurling fire balls and sphere of compressed air or wind gusts at opponents for starters. Fuse those two together, the xiphos can unleash a fire vortex or stream of fire that explodes on every impact when waved like a whip.
To switch Dusts vials, the weapon have to be sheathed and click its langets to the locket of the black scabbard made of titanium alloy. Wrapped right below the locket is a cylindrical metal with two holes aligned to the langets, and six buttons on each side for manual Dust selection. The holes are where the 12-slotted revolving chamber inside the cylindrical metal mechanically slides in and out the Dust vials to the xiphos' langets and guard.
To replace empty Dust vials inside, the cylindrical metal can be slid open.
Cyzarine can use voice command system installed in the scabbard to prepare what pair of Dusts to load to Grand Magus when she sheathes it again.
Post - BoB
By opening the third Dust slot inside the handle, Grand Magus allows Cyzarine to level up her game in Dust casting. The fuller accepts the Dust load from the said slot, stretching up to the tip where all three infused Dusts meet.
Aside from being able to unleash more assorted Dust spells, another reason for opening the slot is to save more Dusts in Grimoire, and save time loading Dust vials in the heat of battle in case one Dust vial runs empty, boosting her capacity to discharge Dusts up to 45 times in total.
With CADIS model, she attached “Dust routes” on the sides and the middle (front and back) of the scabbard, allowing it to receive Dust from the Dust ports of the sheathed xiphos. The “neck” of the scabbard has a pair of clamps to secure the xiphos in order to be used effectively like a bludgeon, developing it into the second weapon form of Grand Magus.
Grimoire - Dust Augmented Full-Arm (DAFA)
- Creator's signature: Crown Breaker & Caelestis Breaker
Grimoire is a pair of devices with components of purple-lined, black armors for arms (demi-gauntlet with black leather and fully-armored fingers, vambrace, and rerebrace) made of titanium alloy covered with metal-graphene nanolayered composite, which is 200 times stronger than steel, while the black leather of the demi-gauntlets are constructed from materials for insulation. Each armored arm possesses 10 Dust slots, summing up to the total number of 20 Dust slots. Multiply the number of Dust slots to the number of Dust discharge of 15 times per Dust vial, this devices can unleash Dust 300 times. When Dusts are in use, they're concentrated on the gauntlets' rim, palm, and armored fingers. To remove the vambraces or the rerebraces, press a small flat button under the device and slide it like opening a zipper.
Additionally, each armored finger that can be used to concentrate the power of Dusts in single point reveals her preference for something “modestly and conveniently lethal”.
- The vambraces have hydraulic recoil mechanism to mitigate the effects of Cyzarine's hand-based attacks to her arms. A vambrace has 6 compartments for Dusts inside wherein one pair (in horizontal arrangement) equates to one type of Dust. Water and Ice Dusts occupies the four compartments while the last pair is left empty for strategic purposes. In the middle and inside the vambrace lies a micro tube where the extracted Dusts from the compartments travels towards the demi-gauntlets for infusion. To replace an empty vial, press the side of the Dust compartment and it will pop out to the side like opening an optical disk drive.
- The rerebrace has 4 compartments inside loaded with a pair Gravity and Wind Dusts. Its mechanisms is similar the vambrace.
- The demi-gauntlets serves as the primary Dust port where Dusts are concentrated on three areas: the rim, the palm, and armored fingers. They have a slightly thick backhand that contains a micro tube inside, which is connected to the vambrace and rerebrace, that spread the Dusts all over the hand. What is unique in these demi-gauntlets is that they have a setting to infuse other areas with different types of Dust, allowing Cyzarine to employ strategic and lethal combination of Dusts.
- A voice command system is installed for ease of manipulation of the device's complexity. For manual selection of Dusts, the demi-gauntlet's wired proximal phalanxes has buttons with tip of the middle finger serving as the confirmation button.
By using the CADIS model, 6 Dust slots, made of high-specific-strength steel (HSSS) to protect the Dust vials, are clipped under each vambrace parallel to the Dust slots on top. The body of each slot is customized to be infused with the Dust by lining the body with a thin, small Dust route, revealing more of Cyzarine's capacity to cast Dust barehanded. With her main weapons with these add-on concealed under her sleeves, Cyzarine can employ more sneak attacks with Dusts; from forming an ice karambit in split-second to stab-hook-slash exposed torso, particularly when aiming for the neck, to hurling balls of gravity-compressed wind spears or dozens of wind blades when feigning punches and knifehand strikes.
True to her specialty, Cyzarine loaded all twelve additional compartments with four Gravity Dusts, four Wind Dusts, and four Ice Dusts. With increased number of Dust slots, the capacity to discharge Dusts increased up to 480 times.
List down below are some of the few methods on how Cyzarine uses Dust.
- Dust Trap - a Dust technique wherein two or more Dusts are seemingly combined yet only selected Dust/s are active, concealing the other Dust/s. For example, Water Dust is infused with unused powdered Lightning or Ice Dust, which will be activated by Cyzarine when the opponents come in contact with the Water Dust, catching them off guard. Lightning electrifies while ice simply traps opponents or interferes with mechanisms' operations. Fire and Lightning Dusts aren't best used with this technique when they're active because their natures alone would set off the unused Dusts.
- Dust Bait - an trick-like Dust technique that involves breaking a Dust attack into small pieces before coming in contact with the opponent's block or attack stance before fully initiating an assault. For Dust-based constructs, a projectile is formed by a stack of shards rather than a typical solid projectile. As for the free-flowing Dust attacks (mostly Wind & Water Dusts given Cyzarine's finer control over them), they're made as it is. This technique is applicable to Dust Trap, which makes the technique even more lethal. Faster opponents and more durable Aura are strong challengers of this Dust technique.
- Dust Layer - a Dust technique that uses Dust to influence another Dust. Simply put, it's like using Gravity Dust on a heavy sword made of Ice Dust to manipulate its weight, or Wind Dust on Fire Dust to make the flames bigger and spread them in a wide area.
List below are some of the Dust spells frequently used by Cyzarine. The more types of Dust a spell has, the harder it is to control. Some spells are feasible when using Grimoire.
- Blast - a simple Wind Dust Spell of creating a pressurized air that can blow away a military armored car at most, and propel Cyzarine at certain distances or provide her more mobility. If concentrated in one of Grimoire's armored fingers, this technique could snap a neck upwards (without Aura) and blow back incoming physical attacks or such attacks she comes in contact with. After every use, there's a .4-second interval for recharging pressurized air. In some other cases, Cyzarine uses Gravity Dusts to influence Wind Dusts for more forceful small wind blasts through compression, surpassing typical wind blasts.
- Hammer - a simple Gravity Dust Spell used for close quarters combat wherein an attack can dent an armor because of increased gravity pull on the melee weapon like Grand Magus. If concentrated in one of Grimoire's armored fingers, it could fracture a bone (without Aura) with a flick of the finger or “claw” deeply into concrete.
- Projectile - a Gravity and Wind Dust sequence applicable on motionless objects or Dust-based constructs. The gravity pull increases on selected light objects (Gravity Dust) before launching them as projectiles with increased velocity (Wind Dust). In reverse, it decreases gravity pull on heavy objects and pushes them to a specific direction like a battering ram.
- Turbo - a Gravity-Wind Dust Spell incorporated in a mobile person/object, resulting to burst increase sprinting speed, jump height, and attack speed and power (for example, sword, punches) akin to a fast moving, exploding heavy blade/hammer. Gravity pull on the object increases or decreases depending on the needs of the Dust caster while wind gives the strong push/blast to the selected direction. Despite its benefits, controlling the output must be made as accurately as possible from moving one place to another lest one risk hitting a wall/tree or punching at a direction too much that could drag along the user. Cyzarine have been acquainted to this spell for a long time and have been using it more than any other spells as it was hammered to her to master it by her mentor, granting her the advantage of subconscious control of the Spell. However, this doesn't speed up her perception.
- Bounce - a simple Dust Spell that uses Wind-Gravity Dust combo to make an infused object rebound upon contact. This can be used to swiftly hit or annoy multiple foes in short amount of time and boomerang objects back to the user after throwing them with explosive effect. The Spell can last for 10 seconds max.
- Gyrate Blades - an attack/defense Gravity-Wind Dust combination. Swirling crescent-shaped wind blades, compressed further by gravity, would burst erratically around Cyzarine within 10-meter radius when facing against physical attacks; capable of slicing bullets and thick concretes, inflicting very lethal wounds at Auraless organisms, and and pushing back melee attacks or opponents with Aura thanks to the release of gravity-compressed air. At the formation of the said blades, not all wind from Wind Dust cannot be utilized, turning them into excess energy that simply expands and explodes along with the blades. This works in tandem with Turbo.
- Drawing Barrier - a basic defensive Wind Dust Spell where Cyzarine casts a 4-meter radius of swirling sphere/wall with fast wind speed like a storm around her. This spell could go against other elemental attacks by acting as a rotating suction machine, given that the said attacks aren't heavy projectiles like boulders, and then turn the sphere into another form of Dust Spell to make use of the elements. However, lightning attacks are countered since air has low conductivity. Theoretically, 100% of the raw Dust can be extracted, but practical application only allows 75% at most. Though it could be used against projectiles and melee attacks through trajectory and balance disruption, it's not preferable to keep using this Dust Spell to save reserves. This can alternatively be shaped into a whip to draw in longer distance or balls of sphere.
- Impact Barrier - a Water Dust Spell used to defend against objects moving at high-velocity, and lightning and fire attacks. A large glob of water serves well both as cushion and a conductor of the current. This way, Cyzarine can also save someone from falling or create an electrified water to be whipped and thrown at the opponents.
- Heavy Hammer - a combination of Ice/Earth and Gravity Dust. Melee weapons, fists, or feet are coated heavily with ice from Ice/Ice Dusts for powerful yet slow attacks. But with Gravity Dust applied on the Ice Dust, the ice/earth-coated objects become light enough to be wielded with ease without sacrificing much speed.
- Cold Air - a Wind-Ice Dust fusion that lowers humidity in an area, which can affect the respiratory system of individuals within 20 meters. This Dust Spell is more lethal and effective in confined spaces, particularly when concentrated in a gas mask. It also works as an alternative to archaic forms of physical torture for juicing out intel. In addition, it works as an AOE counter attack against lightning.
- Shockwave - a melee to mid-ranged defensive use of Gravity-Wind Dust that with practiced swing or jab, the weapon can unleash a strong wind gust and minor gravity control at projectiles or opponents to disrupt both their balance and trajectory. Add with it with projectiles of Ice or Earth Dust attacks, things can get dangerous.
- Multi-Dust Discharge - since Grimoire can release Dusts in many parts (all five fingers, rims, palms), different types of Dusts can be deployed from them, providing convenience, immediate accessibility, and more flexibility to Cyzarine compared to other devices that requires to switch Dust load. Note: Due to upgrades of Grand Magus, it might be capable of matching Grimoire's capabilities.
- Double Strike - a combination of Gravity and Wind Dusts employed on Grimoire. The Gravity Dusts are concentrated on the demi-gauntlets' rim for increased attack damage that is followed by an explosion of pressurized air that is concentrated on the armored fingers.
- Caliber Strike - The combination of Gravity, Earth, and Wind Dusts that has the strength to topple a dump truck. The demi-gauntlets' armored fingers and rim are layered with Earth Dust where Gravity Dust is applied for increased attack damage. The palms are infused with Wind Dusts to support the maneuvering of the demi-gauntlets and to serve as thrusters. Lastly, the vambraces' Gravity Dusts installed on their sides will decrease their weight. Suitable as a finisher and chain attack for 15 second straight. This takes 3 seconds to form and complete due to the combinations.
- Exploding Javelin - combination of Earth, Gravity Dust, and Wind-Fire Dust infusion, an AOE attack. Gravity Dust is applied to an Earth Dust projectile to decrease/increase gravity pull followed by Wind-Fire Dust infusion that creates a devastating explosion radius of 5 meters upon impact.
- Air Dust Shotgun - a spell inspired from air guns and shotgun wherein compressed air launches Dust-based projectiles or other compatible Dust attacks that spreads out and disperses. Ice bolts, rocks, air blades, flames, lava, water, or a chaotic mix of all are examples of such “ammo” with an effective range of 30-meter radius with wider spread due to lack of barrel and choke. However, by forming a gravity-infused barrel made of Ice or Earth Dust around and extending slightly from the Dust-casting device (inspired from this), the effective range is increased to 50-meter radius and the “ammo” travels at higher velocity thanks to the effects of Gravity Dust keeping the “ammo” from spreading out in the barrel through balanced compression of air inside. Ideal for dealing with hordes of Grimm and people alike.
- Elemental Claws - using all the armored fingers, Cyzarine could unleash 10 5-meter arcs of Dust attacks at the same time akin to predators swiping their claws at their prey. They could be the same, they could be different, or, like the Air Dust Shotgun, chaotic. Capable of delivering unpredictable damages within 50-meter radius.
- Shards and Blades- upgraded version of Gyrate Blades developed with Valka Cedafalt when Cyzarine recognized the other girl's specialty with Ice Dusts. Bolts of ice shards are added into the mixture to take advantage of the excess wind energy from forming the gravity-compressed wind blades. Upon casting, the ice shards would explode at all directions, taking the first assault that could pierce 3-inches of military steel, and is trailed a second behind by 5 layers of spinning gravity-compressed circular air blades like chakrams, which surrounds the user from head to toe in diagonal formation similar to an asterisk, that expands up to 14-meter radius max. The chakram-shaped air blades are uniform and clear to picture in mind in comparison to dozens of individual air blades, making the formation of the air blades faster than the original. The said blades could slice thicker concrete and blast those that cannot be diced or upon reaching its maximum radius.
- Hyper Air Bomb - a combination of Gravity and Wind Dusts where a greater amount of gravity compresses an air bomb to the very limit with a size of a tennis ball. If struck or thrown, it would explode violently within 7 meter-radius at most, capable of blasting a tractor trailer truck (single) to its side, and create a vacuum that cause nearby objects to be drawn back forcefully to the center of the explosion. It has 5 seconds to hold itself upon releasing it at the target area. High-risk if the caster is interrupted midway, and takes 3 seconds to form.
- Pulsing Frag Bomb - a combination of Wind, Gravity, and Ice Dusts that forms a bomb Dust Spell with a size of a bowling ball with a blast radius of 20 meters. Gravity compresses a wind bomb which has a ball of gravity inside. To delay the elements from setting off unnecessarily, barriers are inserted between them in a form of 2 ice layers, making the bomb look like a simple ice ball on the outside. So far, the bomb could hold itself for 4 seconds before the first ice layer shatters and explodes into shards traveling at very high velocities made possible by the released gravity-compressed air bomb. The second ice layer follows suit as the compressed gravity ball sets off. The aftermath results to the toppling tractor trailer truck (double), penetrating of a 5-inch military steel, crater if detonated near the ground, and the creation of a vacuum that cause nearby objects to be drawn back forcefully to the center of the explosion. Takes 6 seconds to form, and high-risk to create if the Dust caster is interrupted midway.
- Orbit - a Dust Spell where Dusts/light objects orbit the Dust caster in fast speed in different angles through the use of Gravity Dust, like the illustration of planets orbiting the sun. It's formed by creating a gravity field within 2 meters and then manipulating the gravity pull to make objects orbit. This can be used to hurl Dust attacks in rapid succession comparable to a gravitational slingshot, and mix Dusts to the point of being able to generate plasma attacks effectively by combining Fire and Lightning Dust. Alternatively, bullets of various caliber or other small objects like marbles can be packed into the orbit and tossed as if firing from an automatic rifle. Consequently, this can be used defensively against light, fast/slow projectiles as they can be catapulted back, and by having orbiting objects hit or slice incoming attacks. Due to Cyzarine's low experience with the spell, the potency, accuracy, and precision of the attacks are yet to be mastered, thus can only be used in AOE in one minute as of the moment.
- Burst Armor - combination of Turbo, Heavy Armor, and Bounce effects where Wind and Gravity Dusts are twice condensed in a full body armor made of either Ice or Earth Dust. This allows Cyzarine to gain better control of the output of Wind/Gravity Dusts that provides her faster body movements packed with heavy attacks, and fully incorporate her split-second Dust casting reflexes on her body as her Dust casting is faster than her own body movements. The Dust armor also provides degree of protection against attacks (Ice or Earth), albeit lacking proper cushion for bludgeon attacks, and a repulsion effect whenever it's hit (Wind/Gravity) before breaking down unless Cyzarine reinforces it with new Dust.
- Celestina - late mentor, mother figure, and protector. Celestina was a supportive and loving parental figure, and also a very talented Dust caster in the eyes of Cyzarine. They'd shared mutual interest in Dust, and bonded over developing various Dust techniques. After the death of her mentor, Cyzarine has been left inwardly lonely.
- Gustave Bluthardt - father. Cyzarine have barely any interaction with him.
- Mona Bluthardt - step mother and aunt. Cyzarine has a very distant relationship with Mona. They usually don't talk in person, relying on mediums like gadgets and people as their means of communication. Cyzarine feels intense fear and resentment towards her that she can't stand in close proximity to Mona after what happened between them years ago. However, Cyzarine still craves for her mother's acknowledgement that she carried from childhood, but denies having such feeling.
- Casper Bluthardt - half older brother.
- Aricia Bluthardt - half older sister.
- Basilia Bluthardt - half younger sister, fraternal twin in paper. Being fraternal twins (in paper), Basilia is her closest sibling. Cyzarine is very affectionate to her and is always seen to be holding hands with her like children when they're together.
- Brunhilde Engelnacht - second cousin. Cyzarine is usually mentally tired when talking to Brunhilde due to the young woman's habit of toying with people. Still, she's Cyzarine's closest cousin and confidant.
- Varied experimental devices for Dusts
- Designed devices/weapons as Crown Breaker:
- Kira - her white-pawed, female black cat with dwarfism. She and her late mentor had found the young feline injured somewhere in Benilde City.
- A reinforced purple motorcycle, built for hot or cold rough terrains and combat, with a folded sidecar embedded behind it. The sidecar can be deployed behind, left, or right of the motorcycle, and can be rotated to the either sides on the go. It can pivot 360 degrees too, which would be an advantage for the passenger with a light machine gun, for example.