|Born|| Where: Mistral|
|Relatives||Father - Rowan Fiarie; Mother - Hvita Fiarie; Younger Sister - Istalrí Fiarie (MIA)|
|Likes||Summer, the sun. Being outdoors.|
|Dislikes||Her parents being upset, the dark.|
|Special Skills||Semblance/Aura control.|
Islingr has golden hair, styled in two french braids, one on either side, and a regular, mid-back length braid down the back. Her eyes are gold, and she has a light complexion. She's a tall girl, at around 5'11".
(To be reworked)
Islingr doesn't really like complicated - it's why her outfits are so simple. Though why her hairstyle's complicated is anyone's guess. In fact, most suspect that not even Islingr knows why she keeps her hair that way.
Islingr will jump at any opportunity to find her sister, making her susceptible to offers of information, not bothering to find out whether they are true or false.
In addition to that, she likes pleasing others, especially her parents, and works hard to do so. It's not that she feels like she's not accepted or anything, it's just the way she is. Islingr is caring of others as well, and doesn't like it when they're upset. That's partly why she wants to find her sister so badly - so she doesn't have to see her parents upset anymore.
That said, Islingr can't stand to see anyone get hurt or be upset. She's one of those people who is very likely to push someone out of the way of a vehicle or an oncoming weapon, and take the hit herself. The same goes for animals, even criminals. She will comfort and encourage anyone who's feeling lonely, depressed, sad, etc. She's always able to look on the positive side, making her the optimist of the team.
Islingr doesn't judge people by how they look, but rather by who they are and the choices they make.
Very calm and patient, Islingr is the only one who can deal with Ember and Metagh's arguments, always being the one to step in and act as a mediator for the two. It's one of her most notable traits.
She's also a very determined, hard-working individual, who always gets her homework done. She focuses on everything with the same, focused attitude she applies to everyday life and the battlefield.
Islingr is a person who loves being outdoors in the sun. If the sun's out, you can bet Islingr will be as well. She doesn't tan, though, and doesn't particularly like it when it's very, very hot either.
(To be reworked)
Islingr was born in Mistral to Hvita and Rowan Fiarie. A year later, she became an older sister to her parents second child, Istalrí. They grew up together, until seven years ago, when Istalrí disappeared and never came back. Heartbroken, her parents searched for months with the help of family friends. When she was old enough, Islingr joined the hunt. Eventually, as no clues were unearthed, help for the search slowly evaporated.
As time went on, Islingr decided to become a Huntress. She thought that becoming one would mean she could go to new places to search. Plus, she could protect other families from the same thing. So, she enrolled at Sanctum.
Once Islingr graduated, she was accepted into Haven. Now she's part of Team EMIR. And to this day, she keeps up the search for her sister, as do her parents. She's also looking forward to another year with her team.
Fall of Beacon
Islingr and her teammates were in Vale for the Vytal Festival, and thus were there during the attack on Beacon. They fought together, helping to defend the city. Afterwards, when her partner insisted on staying, Islingr supported her. Currently, Islingr and her teammates help survivors, and assist in killing the Grimm coming into the city.
- Islingr loves her mother, Hvita. She supports her mother, not being able to bear seeing the woman cry. She understands why Hvita sometimes clings to her. Islingr would do anything to make sure her mother's happy, and do anything to please her. They don't see each other much nowadays, but keep in touch.
- Rowan is her father; another person close to Islingr's heart. She'd do anything to please him. One of the few that knows Rowan's inner heart, Islingr can easily tell whenever he needs comforting, and is gladly willing to do so. Though they don't see each other much now that Islingr's going to Haven, they keep in touch.
- Travan is like an uncle to Islingr, being her parents' teammate. She loves him like family, actually calling him Uncle, and can confide in him. She'd put her life in his hands any day. Islingr also knows about his wife and daughter, and can sometimes be found comforting the healer. Not seeing each other much, they keep in touch with each other using their Scrolls.
- Islingr sees Hebline as an aunt, and understands the woman, having known the martial artist since being born. She often finds amusement in the woman's spats with others, and will laugh whenever Hebline tells her about one. Islingr can confide in Hebline, and loves her like family. That said, she actually does call the woman Aunt. They keep in touch by calling and texting, as they don't see each other much.
- Istalrí was her younger sister, and Islingr misses her very much. She's been searching for the younger girl for years, and refuses to give up, not only for herself, but for her parents. You can bet that when Islingr finally finds her, she will not let her out of her sight for even a moment.
- Ember, her leader and teammate, is someone Islingr respects. She often compares the tomboy to Hebline, always being the one to step in whenever the tomboy gets into an argument - which is often. It's only thanks to her extreme patience that she hasn't snapped at the argumentative girl yet. Despite that, Islingr has no problem putting her life in her leader's hands.
- Islingr has become good friends with Metagh over the year they've been teammates, though Islingr never answers the curious girl's questions. That disappears in battle, however, as the two depend on each other heavily. She likes Metagh's studious nature, often studying with her, and admires the girl's optimistic nature, wishing she were that optimistic. Islingr is also the only one who can deal with the girl's arguments with their leader.
- Islingr finds her partner, Ravelyn, to be the most mysterious of the team. She rarely talks, and can have huge mood swings. Islingr wants to make friends with her, but can't figure out how. However, having fought alongside the moody girl multiple times, Islingr knows Ravelyn's skills, and respects her. She has no trouble putting her life in her partner's hands if need be.
BBKS (Bladed Boomerang Kite Shield)
Islingr wields a BBKS (Bladed Boomerang Kite Shield) named Sunray. It is a kite-shaped shield, which can compact itself into a boomerang. It has extendable blades.
Shield: A gold, kite-shaped shield, with slits running the length of each side. Usually slung across her back, Islingr can shrug it around to her left arm, which often makes people think she's right-handed. Which then confuses them when she turns her shield into a boomerang and throws it.
Boomerang: A regular, gold boomerang. The slits from the shield appear here, as well.
Blades: Long, iron blades come out of each slit, running parallel to the sides. Islingr can choose which blades come out through the use of pressure switches.
Semblance & Abilities
Her Semblance is Illumination, which allows her to create spheres of light or fire in her palms, which can be used to light candles or torches. The bigger the sphere, the more energy is takes. Energy recharge also depends on the size of the sphere. Islingr has a high amount of control over this, being able to keep a huge one (about the size of a regular-sized hairbrush) going for a third of a day. It is unknown exactly how long she can keep a tiny one (about the size of her fingertip) going, but it's assumed to be more than a day. She often uses her Semblance during battle, slinging balls of light at her opponents to blind and distract them.
Islingr is high in speed, and is the fastest out of her teammates. Though not the fastest in the school, she'd still probably rank about/around 6th place. Despite this, her fighting-style isn't very mobile, and she relies on her teammates to deflect or block attacks she herself doesn't see coming or can't block because she's waiting for Sunray to come back to her hand.
As the boomerang doesn't have that much physical power on it's own (it can bruise people badly, but it can't cut through them) Islingr has taken to learning general weak spots in people, which, if hit hard enough, could take someone out of a fight. Employing this in battle, she has a bit of a high critical rate, as well as high precision.
That said, Islingr's eyesight has also improved quite a bit due to the use of this tactic. She has the sharpest eyes among her teammates.
She's also skilled in controlling her Aura, able to activate it to protect herself or enhance her attacks. It is a golden-brown in color.
- Her first name, Islingr, means light-bringer or illuminator, and is pronounced as "iss-ling-er." (iss like it is in hiss)
- Her last name, Fiarie, comes from the first Fairy Tail opening theme song, Snow Fairy, in which it sounds like the singer sings "fairy" as "fee-are-ee."
- Islingr doesn't actually allude to anything - I came up with everything here from scratch, with inspiration from various sources.
- Sunray was inspired by Pyrrha's tactic of throwing her shield, then retrieving it with her Semblance.
|Jade Fire Vault|
|Team BUHI||Sandi Beryl • Uranus Bailey • Zircona Hart • Istalrí Fiarie|
|Team EMIR||Ember Maerts • Metagh Olina • Islingr Fiarie • Ravelyn Rouge|
|Team HTHR||Hvita Fiarie • Travan Aline • Hebline Sifa • Rowan Fiarie|
|Team NTHK||Nile Alcor • Tsubaki Silvius • Hirsch Levin • Kaili Hart|
|Team CPAR||Citrine Ćilibar • Petra Argyros • Indra Adva • Raisa Faigel|
|Team SPAW||Sarika • Pluto • Anatolia Chrysanthos • Wolfram Vasanta|
|Team STLN||Solaria Eclanse • Timur Tale • Lunaria Eclanse • Nanook|
|Team DWBY||Jyotsna Diana Dhaval • W • Iridium Blake • Y|
|Team ARJT||A • R • Jyoti Apollo Dhaval • T|
|Individuals||Iris Beryl • Resh Vasanta • Lonán Vasanta • Marinus Piers|
|Team HCMB||Hari Adva • Argo Cident (Jay's) • Mauve Brennie (Jay's) • Asura Bailey|
|Team MRCY||Sefu Mercury • Silver Ravine • Kishan Chandra • Yuri Ayumu|
|Team ELCY||Elena Pirone • Lucia Gold • Seraphina Chrysanthos • Youkon Ayumu|
|Team STAG||Sierra Gillan • Oscar Tilen • Avani Meta • George Firium|
|Team NARS||Nevena Plamen • Aquila • Rainer Faigel • Seth Miller|
|Team BZZD||Björn Borke • Zlatana Ćilibar • Halldór Zoffin • Alya Duha|
|Team BNBY||Barak Bailey • Nieve • Boris • Y|
|Team AVNT||Alona Bailey • V • N • T|
|Team BLBY||Saturn Bailey • L • Björk • Y|
|Others|| Byrne Rouge • Isolde Itri • Deror Bailey • Atara Bailey|
Flora Maerts • Aviv Maerts • Harendra Adva
|Team FAHC||Baila Falke • Ayza Alte • Golda Hodele • Charna Berne|
|Team BSTR||Bertram Arnold • Singh Chetan • Robin Tearm • Alev Ramón|
|Team SGRA||Kohaku Säde • Ila Gravile • Sekhmet Red (Ver's) • Jinn Asimi (Ver's)|
|Team CRML||Carmella Deauxnim • Rangi • Kierra Marjani • L|
|Team PERL||Margaret Poppycock • E • R • Lesedi|
|Team FHRN||Firuzeh Azar • Hinata Hisui • R • Nilam|
|Team KRNT||Keahi Love • R • N • T|
|Team YEEW||Y • Elowen • E • W|
|Team TRQZ||Tau Kgosi • R • Qamara Hisui • Ziya|
|Team ----||Merle Darya • Xanthe Radiance (Ver's) • Unnamed (Liza's) • Placeholder|
|Team VRDN||V • R • D • Nahuel Rayen|
|Team LVNR||L • V • Noelani Hailt • R|
|Team SLTE||Seneca Kahurangi • Araceli Liaras • Flynn Taranis • Kaimana Enver|
|Individuals||Tuncay Säde • Blaze Säde • Cináed Suvi • Sonya Suvi • Temujin Suvi|
| Personal Team|
| Sandstorm • Ouranos • Iron Panther • Bronzeflame|
Hot Havoc - Hot Secrets • Sunray • Iron Mettle • Enshi - Shade & Shadow
Frozen Crystal • Blazing Radiance • Judgement • Omega - Ultimatum
Varuna's Sight • Diamond Crescent • Hirsch's Crossbow • Yín & Jīn
Sefu's Sniper-Rifle • Gyrocopter (Kimi's creation) • Kishan's Broadsword • Yuri's Spear
Elena's Weapon • Lucia's Weapon • Valkyrie (Kimi's creation) • Youkon's Weapon
Windstorm • Dancing Edge (Kimi's creation) • Firelight • Ashen River
Bert's Sword • Singh's Gloves • Robin's Weapon • Alev's Weapon
Seneca's Weapon • Allegro Cadence • Flynn's Weapon • Kaimana's Weapon
| Collab Team|
| Lightning Flame - Auto Bales (Kimi's creation) • Brilliant Sky|
Spiked Koray - Obsidian Blaze • Ila's Weapon
Merle's RFSL - Merle's Shortsword
|Other Weapons||Byrne's Weapon - Byrne's Strikers • Isolde's Pistols|
|Organizations||The Säde Family • Placeholder • Placeholder • Placeholder|
|Locations||Fulton • Roseville • Earna • Flare Academy • Placeholder|
|Grimm||Armadome • Placeholder • Placeholder • Placeholder|