Name: Mason Zelená Vulpe
Nickname(s): The Silver Fox, The Black Shadow, The Silver Flash, The Gentleman Thief
Occupation: Thief, Hunter-in-Training
Weight: 160 lbs (not including gear).Character Theme: (The Racketeers by Two Steps From Hell)
Mason isn't a short guy, but his mid-length silver hair, light blue eyes and distinctive scar over his left eye--he's not blind, people--kind of make him stand out in a crowd. His choice of clothing, however, lets him blend into the shadows where he so often works. With a black undershirt, a dark black short-sleeve overshirt, black pants--held up by a dark belt--and dark green hooded cloak; he's hard to see in a darkened street, back alley, or a dark room. His custom black boots are made for stealth, along with his custom black leather gloves. He wears a bit of light leather body armor under his cloak as a precaution against more aggressive opponents. He often wears a grey scarf that covers half his face, ensuring his anonymity. He also has hard leather wraparound arm guards on both of his lower arms below the elbow.
On his back is a quiver, he carries his set of arrows that have made him unique among both thieves and hunters alike, making him desirable amongst his many clients. Hooked onto left side near his pouch is an unfolding--strong and durable-- black lightweight compound bow. Strapped to his left thigh is a utility pouch to carry any extra gear.
Being one of the few rich kids that became bored of the upper-class lifestyle his family lead, Mason developed a sense of contempt toward those who haven't grown bored of the life he had. By himself, he is quiet professionalism, never talking until a job is completed successfully. When not out being a thief, he is good natured, friendly, and quite sociable. In fact--due to where he came from--he is actually somewhat intelligent on many subjects.
His hobbies outside his usual thievery are a tad unusual to say the least. Around the more privledged that once mingled with, he can be quite the gentleman, despite having stolen a few thousand out of their coffers and a few hundred out of their wallets. This led to his other nickname, "The Gentleman Thief". A thief he may be, but he tends to be a honest one.
Mason is a thief at heart, but has adopted an "adapt or die" philosophy over the years that He's proficient in stealth tactics, rivaling some assassins with his stealth skills. His weapons reflect his philosophy:
- Night Hawk: His Dual-Bladed Glave Compound bow (DGCB) that he uses for both long and close range combat depending on what form he uses. In a quiver, he has various types of arrows for different situations: explosive, armor piercing, or electric shock arrows to stun.
- Combat Knife: As part of his "Adapt or die" philosophy, he carries a knife for when a fight with an opponent gets into the realm of hand to hand combat if the glave doesn't do its job.
Battle Style & Semblance
Mason isn't one for direct combat if he can help it. He's more for indirect combat, hitting opponents from distance with Night Hawk. When in other scenarios, he might uses some traps or his glave whenvever the situation calls for it.
And if it comes to it, he'll use his close in weapons, namely his knife. He's quite skilled in martial arts, and he'll leave the more difficult opponents with broken bones. He also has a Semblance that he has been able to use since birth, but has refined through experience:
- Foresight: Ability that allows Mason to fire his bow accurately while in a sprint or just on the move. Also allows him to use his bow while hanging from a ledge, rope, or while upside-down.
His Aura glows a brilliant silver when he uses this ability.
- Mason's last name Vulpe is the Romanian word for fox
- Appearance is borrowed from Garret from the video game Thief
- Mason's kind nature is mirrored after my own personality ^_^
- All concepts and ideas are original