|Abilities||Creating large waves and destroying ships.|
|Strength||Powerful armor and powerful offensive force|
- Originally: Unknown
- Current Register: Blauw Ahab
- Location to be Registered: Ocean
- White Cetus or as locals call it Moby are a rare variant of the Cetus family. Notably this behemoth is much larger and more powerful than regular Cetus. It is heavily covered in armor with the eye and joint regions viable for attack. Moby is primarily white with red marking along it’s body. It also glows red when it is enraged, though like other Cetus is docile unless provoked or hunting.
Creating large waves and smashing targets with it’s tail.
- Strengths: Powerful tail strikes, ramming ships with it’s body and causing large waves by launching onto it’s back.
- Weaknesses: Unknown as many weapons stick out of it’s white flesh that have been broken by it’s use of attacking ships.
- Moby is the only confirmed White Cetus to date.
- No Hunter as of yet has proven to be a challenge to this beast.
- Only attacks ships that are after it or other Cetus.
- Moby has been around for a long time.
- Stories of such a White Cetus appeared during the Great War.
- Moby’s name and depiction comes from Moby Dick
- Blauw Ahab and Moby are a depiction of Captain Ahab and Moby Dick.
- White Sperm Whale are real as they have been photographed and have most frequent off the Coast of Portugal.
- Cetus is the constellation of a whale