Grimm Register: Usha Goldstein
|Strength||Natural Leader, Intelligent|
Narasimha is a beast similar to Beowolves in body structure, but far more feral and massive. They have a demonic lion face covered with a bony structure. Red marks travel across it's body up to it's arms and legs, like veins.
Narsimha are destructive. They often hunt in packs and attempt to kill any other Grimm that approaches their territory. Noticeably, they like hunting Boarbatusks.
Their upper body strength is colossal. They can smash trees with their arms and crush steel with their jaws. In terms of speed, they're faster than an Ursa, but slower than a Beowolf.
Another of their unique trait is their capability to invoke fear to other Grimm. They announce their presence by a powerful roar that has been known to cause Ursas to retreat. Sometimes, the Grimm that were scared away will work together with the Narasimha when it roars a second time.
- They are quite rare. They're often found in the outskirts of Menagerie.
- Melira was supposedly one of the first to encounter it. She never confirms if she killed one or not.
- They never actively attack humans unless approached. However, a certain Narasimha who lost one of it's eye is known for actively attacking humans, regardless if they're hostile or not.
- Image credit goes to Mazeran. The image not accurate to how it looks like.
- Narasimha is named after the half-man/half-lion avatar of Vishnu of Hinduism.