|Occupation||Mercenary, Terrorist, Wanted Criminal|
|Likes||Starting conflicts, killing people|
|Dislikes||Pet Peeves: Successful conflict resolutions|
|Special Skills||CQC, Agile, Tactics, Night vision|
|Weaknesses||Long Range, Lack of defense|
Sierra Volpe is a mercenary, engaging in terrorist activities, and is a member of the Predators. She is currently partnered with fellow member and businessman Ares Yu in instigating a second Human-Faunus War, starting with poorer villages.
Sierra has a fair complexion, with long orange hair ending in 9 long strands, and with two orange fox ears, with a tall stature and purple eyes. She wears a revealing cross haltered, zip up crop top that exposes her midriff and cleavage, underneath a cropped zippered, collared vest, with black leather pants, knee armor, and black armored leather boots. She wears three belts, two of which arranged in an x shape, fastening pouches on the left side, and a small orange and black asymmetrical back skirt covering her right pant leg.
- Sierra is derived from Sierra Brown. It also stands for mountain range in Spanish.
- Her surname, Volpe, is Italian for fox. Her color motif is therefore orange, after the brown fox, but is commonly perceived as having orange fur.
- She is based off of the ancient Korean legend The Nine Tailed Fox.
- Consequently, the names of her weapons are allusions to subsequent Nine Tailed Fox characters in popular culture - Ahri from League of Legends and Kurama from Naruto.
- She is the first character I designed to have an "asscape."