Votes for Ruby
- Ruby, she has shown to be a better fighter and we know more about her. Blake has potential, but she has yet to show what she can make of it. --Kamikaze839 (talk) 22:00, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
- My edge goes to Ruby. Crescent Rose has a slower fire rate and higher recoil, however it's stopping power makes up for that. In addition Ruby uses recoil to move about the battlefield with ease, making that no longer a problem. She also shows some degree of superhuman strength and speed due to the obvious heavy weight of Crescent Rose. Blake also has these superhuman attributes, but she doesn't apply them much to her weapon as she does for travel. In short, Ruby uses her weapon better then Blake, and weapon expertise is an important x-factor. Neither character is shown as much of a tactician, but Ruby shows some tactical plays and definitely beats the simple minded Blake. Ruby has fought more intimidating opponents and that are faster then Blake's opponents. Ruby has this.Utter noob (talk) 22:08, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Ruby, although slightly slower than Blake, is much more power in her attacks as well as being seemingly more agile. We also must take note that Blake is the only character we have seen to not have an "ultimate form", Ruby having her Cross Shots, Weiss' Myrtenaster and Adam's Seeing Red. Ruby's Cross shot's could not only over-power Blake in the context of power, but that power is also due to her large increase in speed, up to that of rivaling, if not more than, Blake.
- I'll vote for Ruby because, for some person said Blake is faster, she wield very light weapon, so for the speed, Ruby wins, even Blake could deflect bullets, we were talking sniper bullet that faster than usual, Blake sword/weapon can't hold it of after some shot, and we also thinking great reflex in here, not just attack fast and hard, we need to predict a bit/ split second next from now, I don't think Blake has a good sense of this, while Ruby has,so for me, Ruby is a clear winner, Blake fans out there, please, don't take this as an offense to Blake.
Votes for Blake
- In my opinion, Blake is the winner here, not that it's an easy fight. My vote is based around the fact that blake seems to have displayed much higher speed than Ruby, and I'm not sure Ruby could actually tag Blake given that Blake easily parried automatic fire from the Mecha machine guns. Combine that with Blake's weapon being much harder to parry, given the ribbon, and I believe Blake would take this. Only thing is, until we have any actual form of comparison between the two in canon, it's really hard to tell. But for now, from a display of stats, and given that she fought better enemies, I'd say Blake wins.Tsubori (talk) 18:43, April 2, 2013 (EST)